That special time of the month is almost upon us, the monthly ANC 5A Monthly Community Meeting. This months meeting will take place next wednesday, Nov 17th, from 6:30 - 9:00 PM at the Church of Our Savior (1616 Irving Street, NE).
The agenda will include the following:
· Councilmember Harry Thomas, Jr.
· MPD – 5D Police Report
· Community Concerns
(1) Renewal of Liquor License for Lace
(2) Renewal of Liquor License for Eclipse
(3) Ronald McDonald House Special Exception Approval limitation
· FORUM: Helping Our Elderly and Incapacitated Neighbors in Hard Times
· Guests: Representatives of resource agencies
· Advisory Neighborhood Commission 5A:
(5A-01) Sandi Washington, (5A-02) Patricia Roberts, (5A-03) Angel Alston, (5A-04) Herman Preston,
(5A-05) Stephen McCoy, (5A-06) John Feeley, Jr, (5A-07) Carolyn Steptoe, (5A-08) Timothy Thomas,
(5A-09) Shirley Rivens Smith, (5A-10) Phillip Blair, (5A-11) Janae Grant, (5A-12) Robert (Bob) King
The next ANC 5A Meeting is scheduled for wednesday, Jan 26th from 6:30 - 9:00 PM with the location still to be determined.